What Does It Take to Reopen My Evans Business After a Major Water Spill?
To learn more about what SERVPRO of Columbia County can do for your business here or in Augusta, call our office at (706) 868-5441 today.
Call SERVPRO for A Full-Service Response to Your Flooded Evans Business
What Kind of Damage Can I Expect from A Water Spill?
Most commercial water damage repair to Evans businesses (a real estate office, for example) SERVPRO technicians deal with involve drying the structure to avoid replacing items like drywall and carpets. Primarily these result from split inlet pipes or a failed appliance like a water heater and do not usually include contaminants that pollute floors and walls.
What Are the First Steps Response Teams Take?
Our initial actions mitigate the situation. That means we stabilize the environment to minimize potential damage and prevent further damage to the business. These actions include:
• Extract excess water with pumps to reduce the amount of water absorbed by drywall, floor trim, and other structural property. It reduces the amount of crumbling, cracking, and splitting, which reduces the amount of property that needs replacing.
• Extract water from carpets and pads with extraction wands prevents carpet rot and stops the layers of carpet from separating. Since pads quickly deteriorate, technicians dispose of them immediately after extracting water and lifting the carpet out of the way.
• Extract water off linoleum in breakrooms using a squeegee wand to reduce the chance of water getting under the surface and softening the glue holding it in place.
• Provide humidity control by placing fans throughout the facility to increase air circulation and dehumidifiers to draw water from the air, which lowers humidity to a comfortable level.
How Long Before I Can Reopen My Business?
That depends on the size of your facility and how many days each action takes to complete. In some buildings, there may be odors from soaked paper and other ruined materials that SERVPRO technicians have to remove from the building.
To learn more about what SERVPRO of Columbia County can do for your business here or in Augusta, call our office at (706) 868-5441 today. We are here for you.
For more about Evans click here.
Can Disaster Mitigation Pros Remove Flooding from My Master Bedroom?
SERVPRO Loves Helping Our Augusta Neighbors After a Flooding Event to Their Homes!
IICRC-Certified Technicians Provide Augusta Homeowners with Flood Damage Mitigation and Restoration
Home flooding can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damages with just an inch or two of water in the home. Contaminated waters can create large amounts of loss, including damage to electrical components, subfloors, wall supports, insulation, and even the foundation of your Augusta home.
SERVPRO is prepared to mitigate flood damage in your Augusta residence with commercial-grade tools and EPA-registered antimicrobials. The goal is to remove damage from your property and restore affected areas to a preloss state while minimizing structural and contents losses.
SERVPRO Training Ensures Quality Cleanup
SERVPRO staff receives extensive training regarding disaster mitigation, home restoration, and assisting clients throughout the process. Franchise owners undergo a hand-on training program to ensure that they are fully equipped to run your local SERVPRO franchise with the tools and knowledge necessary to support the community.
SERVPRO franchise owners, staff, and technicians alike have access to a wealth of educational opportunities after the initial training process. Technicians are certified to render services per industry standards outlined by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Staff, as well as professionals in real estate and insurance, can take part in the following SERVPRO courses to enhance their understanding of disaster mitigation:
What Items are Typically Unsalvageable After a Flood?
While many of your belongings can be cleaned and restored after a flood, some items in your Augusta residence may require removal by SERVPRO technicians, with the informed consent of both property owners and insurance adjusters.
- Carpet and pad. After enough exposure to moisture, carpet and pad eventually cannot stay attached to the flooring and separate from it as adhesives erode. Flood-damaged carpeting is also a common breeding ground for microbes and pests alike.
- Mattresses and box springs are large pieces of furniture that can suffer extensively from the damages caused by flooding. Water damage that is not sufficiently dried can damage internal springs, and sewage and other contaminants pose safety concerns for occupants that cannot be ignored.
- While fiberglass or insulation is not as prone to mold growth as its cellulose or cotton counterparts, exposure to flood contaminants like sewage and chemical runoff can affect the efficacy of your home’s insulation.
- Damaged drywall. Drywall is a porous surface prone to warping, swelling, and eventually crumbling from moisture exposure. As a result, flood-damaged drywall is typically more cost-effective to remove and replace.
What Precautions Can I Take to Protect My Furniture and Valuables from Flooding?
Augusta homeowners looking for effective strategies to protect their items should consider the following:
- Elevating furniture is one of the best ways to ensure that your furniture avoids contact with floodwater. Elevation strategies include using cinder blocks for elevation and moving items to an upper floor.
- Cover electrical components in plastic sheeting to minimize contact with water. This tactic also works to reduce the risk of floodwater affecting electronic components.
- Bar water from entering your home with quick solutions like stacking sandbags.
- Store smaller items and valuables in sealable plastic containers. Keep these items elevated on shelves or other furniture items to lower the risk of exposure to floodwaters.
If the contents of your home have suffered damage from flooding, SERVPRO technicians have the tools necessary to clean upholstery, furniture, and valuables. Possessions that require specific restoration services, like electronics or antiques, can be referred to a licensed specialist during the restoration process.
SERVPRO technicians focus on the removal of water and sanitary concerns before drying and restoring the home. This process can entail a variety of cleaning tasks, such as:
- Removing items that cannot be safely restored to a sanitary condition for reuse, such as couches, bedding, and carpet after extracting any remaining water with portable and truck-mounted extractors as well as submersible sump pumps.
- Disposing of pests, solid waste, and other contaminants carried into your property by flooding.
- Spraying and manually cleaning items with EPA-registered biocides on flood-affected surfaces to inhibit further microbial growth.
- Remediating mold with proprietary sanitation solutions, containment measures, and structural drying.
- Deodorizing after drying with water- or solvent-based solutions dispersed with commercial-grade foggers.
SERVPRO of Columbia County provides Faster to Any Size Disaster services for the community at large. Call (706) 868-5441 for mitigation and restoration that can start within hours of your initial contact.
How Can I Get My Home Smelling Good After Fire Damage Restoration?
Our team of experts will have your home looking and smelling, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO Understands That Martinez Homeowners Do Not Want To Suffer Bad Odours.
Any homeowner understands that pleasant smell is part of what makes a house feel like home. From freshly baked bread to flowers to your favorite essential oils, there are many ways to make your Martinez home smell lovely.
One of the worst things after fire damage restoration in Martinez is the lingering smoke smell. That is why deodorization is an integral part of the SERVPRO remediation process.
Why do smoke smells linger?
Any person who has the misfortune to suffer a house fire knows that the scent of smoke tends to linger. But why is that?
Smoke and soot contain microscopic particles that infiltrate deep into fabrics and are hard to remove.
Smoke and soot can bond to many different types of materials.
Increasing ventilation dilutes some of the smell but does not remove all of it.
Adding scents such as room spray or air freshener mask the smell but does not get rid of it.
What is the best way to get rid of smoke smells?
The best way to rid your home of lingering smoke smells is to give us a call. We train our technicians in a range of deodorizing practices designed to leave your home smelling so fresh it’s "Like it never even happened." Getting rid of smells is an essential step in our fire damage restoration process.
What can SERVPRO do to help?
We have many deodorizing techniques at our disposal, including:
Pellets and granules designed to absorb odors so they cannot return.
U.V. misters that release a fine spray of cleaning chemicals that can get into nooks and crannies and remove smells.
Thermal foggers that are strong enough to tackle even overpowering lingering scents.
Air scrubbers that use fine HEPA filters to pull soot and smoke particles out of the air and pump clean air back into the room.
We can also use fans to exhaust odors, spot cleaning for stubborn soot stains, or injection devices to tackle tiny problem spots, such as stains on the carpet.
We train our technicians to assess your home's condition after cleaning and restoration and decide on the most appropriate deodorization method.
If you are worried about a lingering smell of smoke in your home, give SERVPRO of Columbia County a call at (706) 868-5441.
More information about Martinez.
Can Water Leaks Cause Long-term Property Damage in Martinez?
Water damage to your home needs to be taken care of immediately and correctly. Take the time and contact SERVPRO for quick remediation services.
SERVPRO is an Expert in Water Cleanup That Can Ensure your Seminole Home is Safe From Long-term Exposure.
What effect does moisture have in my home?
When water enters your Martinez home, it can begin to affect furnishings, textiles, and building materials that cannot sustain exposure to moisture. The knock-on effect of dampness in the home can lead to microbial growth, which includes viruses, fungi, and bacteria. While water leaks may not be immediately noticeable, a homeowner should be aware of unpleasant odors, discoloration of paintwork, or cracking in regions of the home, which can be symptoms of an internal water leak. Usually, these symptoms are enough to justify bringing in a professional water technician to inspect the property. Early diagnosis and intervention in a water issue can limit costly expenses and damage to structure or contents.
How do you dry out a property to prevent damages?
The crucial step in water mitigation for your Martinez home is to dry the property thoroughly and repair the source of water. SERVPRO technicians use a range of water detection equipment to trace the water supply back to its source. From there, we can work outwardly to ascertain the extent of the damage. Our water restoration technicians can begin work before an estimate to ensure that your property does not suffer further exposure to moisture. Our primary means of drying a property rely on using dehumidification, air-moving, or extraction equipment. This equipment can be set up in line with proper drying guidelines to ensure that our work is complete in a timely fashion with minimum inconvenience to your everyday life.
What are the stages of water repair?
- Inspect the property thoroughly to find the source of water and the surrounding area
- Establish drying controls to remove moisture from an indoor space
- Refinish or repair any items, building materials or contents that are affected by the water intrusion
Restoring a home from water exposure is essential to avoiding expensive long-term costs. Contact SERVPRO of Columbia County at (706) 868-5441
Click here for more information about Martinez.
How Do I Resolve Mold Colonization in My Evans Bakery?
Mold in your Evans Bakery is nothing to play with, call SERVPRO. We can get you back in business in no time.
You might not realize the steam and moisture generated through hours of baking and cooking in the kitchen of your bakery, but if these conditions are not alleviated, it could result in mold.
Due to the hustle and bustle of yourEvansbakery, it can be easier than you might think to overlook situations that could lead to more significant structural concerns. Moisture and dampness created from steam and baking in the small kitchen in the back of your building can lead to lingering dampness that facilitates colonization of mold spores present in the environment. This colonization can happen with little warning, but its spread and severity can overtake the entire bakery if you do not address it as soon as it gets discovered.
There are many mold removal companies forEvanscommercial properties struggling with microbial growth, but there are few with the experience and ongoing training that our SERVPRO professionals provide. Because the presence of mold can be devastating to your reputation, and likely force your doors to close until the situation gets resolved and cleared through the local health bureau, remediation should happen as quickly as possible. Our presence and action shortly after mold gets discovered can limit how the organism spreads and make the entire situation more manageable.
Where Is Mold Damage the Worst in My Building?
You might not be able to tell just how severe the situation has become when you first notice mold growth in your bakery. While there are signs that might indicate the organism within specific organic materials throughout the kitchen area, much of the damaged area may be out of sight. Without sophisticated tools and experience in mold inspection, property owners do not get the full story that their building tells about the severity of microbial threats. Some of the indicators that our professionals and even property owners can utilize to determine how severe mold growth has become include:
- Moisture Detectors – Advanced detection tools can indicate surface water threats and moisture/dampness pockets existing beyond this top material. The presence of moisture pockets often indicates a place suitable for microbial growth.
- Harsh Odors – Mold growth often gets discovered because of a distinct odor emitted from active colonization. Musty scents stand out above even the aromatic baked goods in your shop, which could indicate where mold growth is at its worst.
- Visible Growth – Spotting and full mold growth can be a clear indicator of where active colonization is occurring, and combined with these other signs, can help track the organism's migration.
Why Should Remediators Solve the Issue?
Remediation is different from mold removal in that it seeks only to remove active colonization and the effects of this threat. Removing mold is a misleading statement that many organizations cannot validate because mold spores exist naturally in almost every environment. It is only when damp conditions exist that these otherwise harmless mold spores seat into organic materials and begin to form colonies that can threaten those exposed. Professional remediators like our SERVPRO team should handle this emergency for several reasons:
- Health Hazardous – The development of colonies in your bakery can threaten your customers and staff. Volatile organic compounds are emitted from active colonization, which is why your business must temporarily stop to address these concerns.
- Continually Spreading – Without addressing mold growth quickly, the situation can get much worse. Active colonization spreads quickly throughout organic materials and contents in the bakery.
- Damaging to Your Reputation – The discovery of mold halts your ability to serve food to your customers temporarily while remediation completes. The longer that this problem persists, the more people know about why your doors are not open.
How Does Remediation Work?
Remediation hinges on removing active colonization through direct action. Surfaces and contents throughout the property, such as cabinets and drywall, can host mold colonies. To protect these items and construction materials, several strategies exist. There are varying approaches based on the material affected, location of mold colonies, and the severity of the damage. Some of the typical methods for removing active organisms include:
- Surface Cleaning
- Soda Blasting
- Controlled Demolition
Understanding mold remediation and recovery efforts can help you appreciate the acquisition of our certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) whenever colonies are discovered. No matter how we can help, it is our business to get you back in business. Give our SERVPRO of Columbia County team a call 24/7 at (706) 868-5441.
What Is Expected During Water Mitigation for My Martinez Home?
SERVPRO can perform a controlled demolition on your water damaged Martinez property without TNT! We do strive to Restore and not Replace
Water losses demand a fast response to resolve most of the damage within the first couple of days, and this involves multiple mitigation tactics.
If you have not needed professional water restoration services in the past for your Martinez home, it is possible that you do not know all of the steps and stages that make up the complete recovery process. Knowing what to expect when you hire professionals to repair and restore your home after an unexpected disaster can ensure that you provide the appropriate space and opportunity for technicians to get the work done as efficiently as possible.
There are many stages of water mitigationfor Martinez homes and businesses, so our professionals work at this phase for an extended period. The objective of mitigation is to reduce the overall loss in the property so the customer does not pay as much for restoration and recovery as they otherwise would. Protecting the property and its contents involves several steps that begin as soon as our professionals arrive at the damaged site. The most general and typical of mitigation solutions include:
- Extraction - Water removal is a fundamental element of mitigation because it eliminates standing water throughout the property using several tools.
- Controlled Demolition - When specific structural elements are too damaged to dry and restore, the only suitable solution that remains is to discard these materials and replace them at a later time.
- Content Management - Protecting your personal belongings is also a vital service during the mitigation phase, so losses do not include irreplaceable possessions and keepsakes.
- Repairs - If the water damage originated from places like your plumbing or sink fixtures, repairs might be necessary during this initial phase of restoration.
- Cleaning – Cleaning takes place during the latter stages of recovery, but there are some steps like debris removal that occur first.
Give our SERVPRO of Columbia County team a call at (706) 868-5441 to start mitigation after a water loss in your home.
My Bakery is Flooded. What Can I Do?
SERVPRO can quickly remediate water damage to your bakery.
Call SERVPRO of Columbia County For Water Removal Services!
Sudden accidents can leave your Augusta bakery in need of water removal services in mere seconds. For example, envision a scenario where a pipe burst in the ceiling of your store. Water can quickly leak down your walls, pooling on the tile floors and making your store inoperable.
Suddenly finding your Augusta bakery in need of water removal services can be overwhelming. You may worry about the expensive kitchen equipment and the rust that could form due to the exposure to water. You may worry about the structural integrity of the building materials in your shop, such as the framing and drywall. No matter the concern, trust SERVPRO to help you. We're water damage experts.
The Pipe Burst During Closing at Eight PM, Can You Work Through the Night?
Here at SERVPRO, we're available when you need us. For this reason, we are:
- Open twenty-four hours a day, so we're available when disaster strikes
- We operate every day of the week, including Sundays
- Our technicians are available to work whenever you need us, day or night, for your convenience
No matter the time or the day of the week, we're here for you. SERVPRO understand that water damage waits for no one, and your schedule is as busy as ours is. Foot traffic is essential, and it is our goal to restore it as soon as possible.
What Can You Do to Remove the Water from My Industrial Kitchen?
We understand you would be concerned about the longevity of your industry-grade equipment. For this reason, SERVPRO uses advanced technology to remove water damage from your property. To remove water damage, we can:
- Set up portable pumps and extractors
- Use wet/dry vacuums along with running pumps, to speed up the removal process
- Use drying equipment to extract excess moisture from your kitchen swiftly
It is always our goal to leave you feeling, "Like it never even happened."
If your store needs water removal services, get them today. Contact SERVPRO of Columbia County by dialing (706) 868-5441. No matter the time of the day, we're open.
More about Augusta.
We Had a Pipe Burst – How Can I Start the Cleanup?
A burst pipe can quickly cause a lot of water damage. Call SERVPRO for fast, effective remediation.
SERVPRO Acts Quickly in Evans to Help You with Professional Water Mitigation
Many people think that water damage to the home only happens with a storm or flood. However, a burst pipe sends a massive amount of water throughout your interior within minutes. Because of the nature of the emergency, it needs attention as soon as possible. Whenever you are faced with such a crisis in your Evans home, having expert technicians on speed dial gets you the prompt response. This immediate attention to the water damage is where SERVPRO is available to help, and we are available 24/7 for emergency water cleanup and restoration services in Evans.
Can I Clean Up the Water with My Wet Vac?
Professional water mitigation in Evans is elemental for protecting the structure of your home and all contents whenever you have a burst pipe. Even though this is clean water, it migrates to dry spaces and leaves behind hidden pockets of moisture. It could lead to a wide variety of secondary damage if not addressed with the right techniques, including:
- Drywall that deteriorates and begins to crumble
- Wood framing that begins to warp
- Metal supports that start to rust and corrode
- Hardwood flooring that begins to cup and buckle
- Ceiling tiles that begin to sag and breakdown
- Wallpaper or paint that begins to blister or peel
- Subflooring that begins to weaken and deteriorate
Are There Timeframes on Water Cleanup?
Water mitigation must take place promptly to keep secondary damage from occurring throughout the loss zone in your home. Never take your time to begin the cleanup, or the effect of the water loss becomes immense. Our experts at SERVPRO know all the standard timelines to follow and what to expect the longer that water sits stagnant within the home. Even waiting for a few hours can lead to extensive and irreversible damage in some cases. The timeframes for the onset of water damage include:
- Within Hours –Water migrates from the point of origin and begins to saturate structural components and contents. Carpets and other floor coverings become stained from finished or painted furniture. Items throughout the home, including electronics, documents, pictures, and books, are in immediate danger before they become ruined.
- Within 24 Hours –Water causes any plaster or sheetrock in your home swells and crumble. Upholstery on your furniture may stretch to the seams ripping point while the padding takes on moisture. Wood furniture warps and any metal items begin to tarnish or rust. This period is when the mold can set in.
- Within a Week –Window and door casings become distorted. Laminate flooring may delaminate, or hardwood flooring warps. Any wet carpeting becomes a breeding ground for mildew and mold, starting to take over other organic surfaces.
- Past a Week –The growth of bacteria and mold poses a real hazardous threat. The building's overall structural integrity becomes compromised and multiplying the expense to restore the home.
What Does Your Team Do for Water Mitigation?
We have crews ready to go day or night, which allows us to arrive at your property in as little as four hours or less. Once we arrive, the crew chief begins the assessment, and we investigate the Evans water damage. This initial assessment is crucial within the first couple of hours after the burst pipe incident. It allows us to use our specialized formulas and training to implement a plan that allows for efficient water removal and drying services. Our IICRC-certified team arrives with our Green Fleet of trucks, which come loaded with all of the latest technology and equipment for water restoration.
How Can You Find Where the Water Went?
Moisture travels to dry areas following the path of least resistance. The liquid can keep working on breaking down the structural and building materials if moisture areas are not found and dried. Our technicians use a variety of tools for finding moisture, including:
- Moisture sensors
- Moisture meters
- Thermal imaging
We gather data on all moisture within your home so that our Applied Structural Drying (ASD) technicians can select the best tools to meet drying goals. We use psychrometry to determine drying rates and the number of air movers and dehumidifiers to place in each room within the water loss zone. Similar materials are then tested in an unaffected area of the home to match humidity levels.
Whether you have a small water mitigation project or a water loss that is much more involved, we have the crew, experience, and equipment to get the job done quickly and efficiently. To have a team deployed to your home as soon as possible, call SERVPRO of Columbia County at (706) 868-5441. We are Faster to Any Size Disaster!
How Can I Get my Hard Wood Floor in Evans Repaired After it Suffers From Flood Damage?
If you ever notice any of these problems occurring after your wood floors get wet, call SERVPRO of Columbia County at (706) 868-5441 24/7.
SERVPRO Can Conduct Procedures That Can Repair your Wood Floors Inside your Evans Home
If the rain ever starts to build up and get deep outside your house after a severe thunderstorm blows through the Evans region, it is possible that water will find its way into your home. If moisture enters your structure through your lower door seals or from the ground, there is a chance that your hardwood floors could get negatively affected.
When restoring flood damage inside your Evans home, our SERVPRO technicians utilize their knowledge of how moisture reacts to different materials to dry them properly. Two major variables that determine how much damage is made to materials are permeance and exposure time.
• Permeance- The permeance of an item refers to how easily water vapor can pass through the material.
• Exposure Time- The amount of time the material has been in contact with moisture also determines the severity of the issues. Since the longer materials are exposed to moisture, the worse problems get, it is wise to respond with water cleanup quickly.
How can moisture affect my hardwood floors?
• Warping: All wood contains some sort of moisture content, usually around 10%. When wood absorbs excess moisture, it can expand and cause your building materials to warp.
• Buckling: When your hardwood floorboards expand, they can push up against each other and cause the joints to buckle. The amount of buckling that can occur depends on how much moisture is absorbed and the type of material.
• Cupping: This occurs when water is absorbed from the bottom and sides of the wood. The edges of the wood can raise or cup, which can often be sanded down if needed.
• Crowning: This can happen when the top of the wood holds more moisture than the bottom and the sides. When this happens, the wood can arch and create a bow shape in the middle.
If you ever notice any of these problems occurring after your wood floors get wet, call SERVPRO of Columbia County at (706) 868-5441 24/7.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Augusta, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Columbia County today at (706) 868-5441 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.