Recent Before & After Photos

Evan's Greenbrier High School Field House Suffers Storm Damage


The Before Photo shows the mud, sludge, and water still covering the resilient paneled flooring in the Greenbrier High School field house. This contaminated Bla... READ MORE



Mold Damage In Grovetown


Finding a significant mold infestation in your Grovetown home is not an ideal situation. Our mold remediation technicians are the best in the restoration indust... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Evans


If your commercial property in Evans experiences a water damage emergency, you need to contact our crew. Our skilled specialists will inspect the damage to your... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in an Augusta Restroom


The visible residue from the fire is very apparent in the Before Photo. In a retail establishment in the Augusta area utilizing a professional restoration compa... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration In Martinez


Within minutes your Martinez home can be damaged by a fire. Our specialists will respond quickly, which will limit further damage. After our crew inspects your ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Evans Home


Water damage at this Evans home was due to a ruptured water line leading to the refrigerator's ice maker. The photos show just how pervasive water damage can be... READ MORE



Augusta Water and Mold Damage in a Ceiling


The small leak in the attic provided sufficient moisture for dormant mold spores to swing into action in this Augusta area ceiling. Our Applied Microbial Remedi... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage In Martinez


When water takes over your commercial property in Martinez, you need to call our experts. Our crew will arrive quickly and start the restoration process immedia... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Augusta House


Storm damage at this Augusta house flooded a portion of the structure. The home was being remodeled, so the flooring was new, and the contractor really wanted t... READ MORE



Fire Damage in an Augusta Basement


Stored paints and chemicals are often the causes of fires in basements and garages. SERVPRO advises homeowners to always use appropriate containers for these it... READ MORE