What Happens to Your Basement During Water Damage Restoration?
SERVPRO dries out Augusta basements
Basements are particularly susceptible to water damage. Many people keep some appliances in the basement, which could leak. Basements can also suffer damage due to water leaks from the garden or because of heavy rain.
If you are worried about water damage restoration in your Augusta basement, SERVPRO is here to help. Call us as soon as you notice signs of water in your basement. We can assist with many aspects of water damage remediation in your finished basement:
- Evacuating as much water as possible using pumps and vacuums.
- Using extractors to press water from soaked carpets and rugs.
- Deep cleaning carpets and textiles.
- Applying odor-eating pellets, fogging, or spot cleaning to get rid of damp smells.
- Applying antimicrobial treatments where necessary.
We train our technicians to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards, so you can rest assured we know the most effective techniques for your unique situation. We can check hollow cinder block cells for moisture retention and eliminate if present. The goal is to prevent mold proliferation and ongoing secondary water damage.
SERVPRO can also liaise with your insurance company and provide photographs or inventories of damaged items if needed.
For help with water damage restoration in your basement, call SERVPRO of Columbia County at (706) 868-5441.