How Do You Get Professional Help With Water Damage Restoration in Grovetown?
SERVPRO Water Damage Restoration Specialists Professionally Restore Your Grovetown Property.
Property owners in Grovetown are familiar with water damage from flooding and other weather-related disasters. This intrusive type of water damage is stressful and frustrating. SERVPRO professionals are on hand 24 hours a day to respond quickly to any water disaster. They do everything from extracting water to professionally restoring your property.
What Happens When You Call Your Grovetown Water Restoration Specialists?
Before SERVPRO certified technicians begin restoring your home, your team needs to rid you home of water. Your team accomplishes this quickly and efficiently with the following steps:
- Ensure the water source is stopped.
- Inspect and assess water damage with water detection equipment.
- Remove water with pumps and extractors. They use professional extracting equipment to remove most of the water from your home.
- Clean contaminated areas. If your water intrusion involves contaminated water, affected areas are decontaminated before drying.
- Dry areas with high volume air movers and dehumidifiers. Air movers are placed strategically to blow air to walls, ceilings, carpets, and more. Dehumidifiers pull moisture from the air.
- Clean and sanitize affected areas.
Your SERVPRO certified team will then begin the restoration process.
What Water Damage Restoration Services Does Your Grovetown SERVPRO Provide?
Emergency services may be required to enable work on your home. These services include:
- Pack-Out and Move-Out services
- Providing temporary warehouse space
- Covering open areas
- Temporary fencing
Many repairs and services are done by your highly trained team. Some of these are:
- Cleaning and restoring your furniture
- Mold remediation
- Drywall removal and installation
- Hard flooring repair
- Carpet and pad removal and installation
Your trusted restoration specialist also supervises extensive home repair and rebuilding.
The completed disaster-to-finished restoration service saves you time, money, and frustration. When your team finishes the job, your home looks and feels the way it did before your water intrusion happened. Act quickly to mitigate water damage and have your home professionally restored. Call SERVPRO of Columbia County at (706) 868-5441 when disaster strikes.
Click here for more information about Grovetown.